Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- From the world-renowned food, to the professional sports teams, to the Ohio River, and everything inbetween this city will rope you in!
- Compensation: Income guaranteed of 1-3 years depending on candidate's preference.
- We are the largest employer of Southeast Ohio with Hospitals and Clinics throughout Cincinnati and Dayton.
- This town has a diverse and ever-changing atmosphere that has enticed many a traveler.
- An exciting night-life, combined with a seemingly endless list of city events and activities makes for one heck of a time.
- Capt-Exempt facility and ability to work with Residents available.
- Patient census varies depending on location.
- Base salary of $175,000 - $190,000 based on experience.
- More details to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Come live in city of historical significance, a city of cultural diversity, and a city that will make you never want to leave.
- Facility/Opportunity: We are seeking Family Medicine or Internal Medicine candidates for either our Hospital Employed or Private Practice openings in Cincinnati.
- Loan Repayment of $100,000 over 4 years.
- Full benefits including PTO, CME, Malpractice and more!
- Location: Welcome to Cincinnati!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Sign-on Bonus of $25,000, and relocation assistance available.
- This town boasts the Cincinnati Bengals, the Cincinnati Reds, and the third largest Oktoberfest celebration in the entire world.
- Enjoy a Monday - Friday work schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago