Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mansfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The opportunities offer competitive compensation, student loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, and professional liability insurance.
- The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports.
- These physicians work in practices, hospitals and ambulatory sites throughout the communities we serve.
- The OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG) employs more than 600 physicians, in primary care and a wide range of specialties.
- We also partner with hundreds of independent practicing physicians, to add to the overall healthcare quality in central Ohio.
- Our network is comprised of approximately 3,500 of Ohio's finest physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mansfield, OH.
- Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining.
- The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages.
- Employed Family Medicine and Internal Medicine opportunities are available in Mansfield, Ohio.
- Its campuses are comprised of 12 award-winning hospitals and more than 200 neighborhood care sites within the central Ohio region.
- OhioHealth, a family of not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals, has been serving patients in central Ohio since 1891.
- For the eleventh consecutive year, OhioHealth was recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies" to work for in the nation.
- OhioHealth has ranked first or second nationally for the last seven years in Press Ganey's Physician Engagement Survey.
- OhioHealth has also been named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for clinical performance by Truven Health Analytics six times - more than any other health system.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago