Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG) employs more than 600 physicians, in primary care and a wide range of specialties.
- " The region's prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
- Enjoy the stability of employment, highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and retirement packages.
- For the eleventh consecutive year, OhioHealth was recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies" to work for in the nation.
- You are also given the opportunity to work at various, employed, primary care practices to gain a first-hand experience of what each location has to offer, should a vacancy present itself.
- OhioHealth Primary Care Physicians has immediate opportunities for BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Our float pool providers cover for other providers in the case of vacation, maternity leave, illness or where a position vacancy may exist.
- OhioHealth has ranked first or second nationally for the last seven years in Press Ganey's Physician Engagement Survey.
- Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States.
- 14 nationally on Forbes "America's Cities of the Future.
- OhioHealth has also been named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for clinical performance by Truven Health Analytics six times - more than any other health system.
- These physicians work in practices, hospitals and ambulatory sites throughout the communities we serve.
- The float pool offers flexible scheduling.
- Both part-time and full-time opportunities are available in an outpatient setting.
- Our network is comprised of approximately 3,500 of Ohio's finest physicians.
- 5 of America's "Best Cities for Physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- OhioHealth, a family of not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals, has been serving patients in central Ohio since 1891.
- Its campuses are comprised of 12 award-winning hospitals and more than 200 neighborhood care sites within the central Ohio region.
- We also partner with hundreds of independent practicing physicians, to add to the overall healthcare quality in central Ohio.
- " Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No.
- Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No.
- This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all.
- 8 on the "Best Places to Live" in the United States by Money magazine and No.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago