Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tiffin and Willard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in new, modern facilities.
- CarePATH, Mercy Health's customized Epic electronic health record is used in the practice and hospital.
- Sheila Buurma.
- Mercy Health is offering successful candidates a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with the qualifications and background of the applicant.
- Centrally located within 50 - 70 miles of major airports (Toledo, Detroit, Columbus) and big city shopping.
- Multi person group includes physicians and nurse practitioners provides comradery and creates work life balance.
- If you are considering career opportunities in a safe community with wonderful schools, and an enviable quality of life and the absence of large city medical staff politics, we would like to speak with you in confidence.
- City of Tiffin at.
- Home of the historic Ritz Theatre, built in 1928 as a vaudeville house with an Italian Renaissance design.
- Seneca County at.
- Tiffin is the county seat of Seneca County with a population of 18,000 at the 2010 census.
- Option for outpatient only or traditional practice style tailored to suit your practice style.
- We're the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States.
- We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training.
- Mercy Health Willard Hospital opened doors to a new facility May 2012.
- Seneca County has an extensive park system for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Both communities are centrally located within 50 - 70 miles of major airports and big city shopping (Toledo, Cleveland and Columbus).
- Mercy Health Tiffin & Willard Hospitals are looking for exceptional primary care physicians to join their team.
- Visit the following web sites.
- Visit: Select Location: Tiffin or Willard.
- Variety of practice locations are within close proximity to each other and the hospital.
- In the fall of 2015, Willard City Schools opened new buildings consolidating elementary through high school onto one campus.
- The city of Willard is located in the southwest section of Huron County with a population of 6000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tiffin and Willard, OH.
- Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit.
- As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving nine markets in Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is a nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
- Why choose Mercy Health?
- Tiffin is recognized as "the education community " with 2 universities, Heidelberg University and Tiffin University located within the city.
- Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital opened the doors at the current facility in 2008.
- Seneca County Parks.
- Printing, Metal Fabrication & Baking (RR Donnelley, Midwest & Pepperidge Farm).
- Overland transportation (CSX Railroad).
- Agriculture (grain & produce farming).
- Flexible patient appointment hours allow providers to control their work schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago