Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chillicothe) is for an academic medical center.
- Five years Clinical experience working as a faculty member.
- The ideal candidate is one who has an interest in working with a newly established program and a passion for teaching residents.
- Two years as a core faculty member in an accredited family medicine program.
- Adena Health System is accepting applications for a Family Medicine Program Director.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- The Program Director is accountable for the education, clinical, and scholarly activity objectives of the Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Demonstrated history in clinical and scholarly activity.
- This position reports directly to the Director of Graduate Medical Education.
- The Adena Paccar Regional Medical Center is a World Class education facility and serves as the home of Physician Education, Clinical Education, and the David Meade Massie Virtual Hospital.
- The Ability to work with faculty and staff members.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chillicothe, OH.
- The position is full-time and located on the Campus of Adena Regional Medical Center in Chillicothe, Ohio.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago