Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mansfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports.
- The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages.
- Centrally located in the region, MedCentral is an attractive choice for primary and specialty care.
- Located in Richland County, we are the largest medical provider between Cleveland and Columbus, serving 325,000 people locally and in the five surrounding counties.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mansfield, OH.
- OhioHealth has ranked first or second nationally for the last seven years in Press Ganey's Physician Engagement Survey.
- For the eleventh consecutive year, OhioHealth was recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies" to work for in the nation.
- OhioHealth MedCentral is part of OhioHealth, a family of faith-based, not-for-profit hospitals and healthcare services.
- Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining.
- The successful candidate is required to have completed an Acgme accredited residency program and be board certified or eligible.
- Employed and private practice Family Medicine and Internal Medicine opportunities are available in Mansfield, Ohio and the surrounding areas.
- Employed opportunities offer practice start up, competitive compensation, educational loan forgiveness, relocation, professional liability insurance and much more!
- OhioHealth has also been named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for clinical performance by Truven Health Analytics six times - more than any other health system.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago