Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Health Physicians is adding Family Medicine physicians, and currently interviewing for 2017 and 2018.
- Significant student loan forgiveness program - option for student loan assistance.
- Why Choose Mercy Health?
- Physician-led organization - clinical and operational leaders working in tandem on multiple levels.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Over 32,000 Mercy Health primary care physicians, specialists, nurse practitioners and staff serve our nine markets in Ohio and Kentucky.
- We truly look forward to having you on our team!
- Those who come to us receive compassionate and quality care, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit.
- Outpatient only - NO hospital.
- Generous CME allowance - board and licensing fees are eligible.
- We offer leadership development programs and empower our physicians to take an active role in leading our system.
- We are committed to our Mission to give selflessly, listen patiently, care purposefully and heal expertly.
- Work-life balance - professional and personal growth are valued and supported.
- At Mercy Health, we truly are a part of the communities we serve.
- That is why we invest nearly $1 million a day in community benefit.
- Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians.
- Mercy Health uses Epic EMR, and we are constantly upgrading equipment and technological resources to ensure that our clinicians have access to the most advanced healthcare tools.
- Strong referral network - support from 5 hospitals in the Greater Cincinnati Area and a collaborative model with 100+ Mercy Health specialty locations (All on single EMR - Epic ).
- Leadership opportunities.
- Making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit is our commitment.
- As a healing ministry, we have 5 million patient encounters a year.
- We provide an essential safety net for people who need our help.
- We're the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package - including 2 year income guarantee.
- Be part of one team - our team.
- By developing the largest clinically integrated network in Ohio, Mercy Health is transforming the way we deliver care.
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan available - 100% paid into by Mercy Health & fully vested in 7 years.
- From competitive compensation to professional satisfaction, Mercy Health is a great place to work.
- We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance.
- Flexible clinic hours - allows providers to control their work schedule.
- Welcome to Mercy Health Physicians!
- Relocation assistance - community tour during visit available.
- As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is a nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
- We know that the expert, compassionate care they receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
- Our people make us who we are.
- As a healthcare system, we are a strong company with $6 billion in assets.
- Mercy Health is an innovator in the changing landscape of healthcare.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago