Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Maternity Department: 11 Private Ldrp (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Post), 1,600 deliveries per year, 5 room triage area, 3 rooms for surgery patients, surgical room, holding nursery, and a 6 bed special care nursery.
- Regular OR Hours: Elective surgery scheduled Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate.
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repayment of $25,000 per year up to $200,000.
- Non-compete: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause.
- Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Nursing units and 100 private beds - opened July iac unit - open Dec.
- 1: Base salary of $189, completing training) with additional compensation for experience with a guaranteed salary for 2 years.
- Defer compensation up to IRS limit.
- Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs CME/Books & Journals: 5 days and up to $5000 Bonus Incentives: Excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary.
- 1 Hybrid (for peripheral vascular and open cardiac cases).
- Not-for-profit established in 1966.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, and OB/Gyn teaching and preceptorship experiences.
- Newer Construction: $ruction, expansion and refurbishment: Patient care addition.
- Hospital Beds: 222 staffed.
- Service Area: over 120,000.
- Emergency Department: 23 beds (21 private) and 4 chairs, special pediatric room, drive-up lane, using computerized radiography (filmless), 2 x-ray rooms and a Stat lab - expanding to 47 beds.
- 4 Orthopedic Rooms.
- 2: Base salary of $236,000 (75%tile) guaranteed for one year and then switched to production contract.
- 2008 New clinical laboratory New medical library New front entrance New Surgery and Emergency Department New lounge and physician area and Additional parking for physicians.
- Health Insurance: nurse practitioner pays small premium, deducted from paycheck.
- Surgical Procedure per year: 14,000+ (9,000+ are Same Day).
- And 1 Cysto Suite located in the Endoscopy area (19 total rooms).
- Staff eligible for Clinical Adjunct Faculty status with Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days).
- 5 Endo Suites with 1 Ercp Room.
- Community emergency response plan (Cerp) - pay for.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan.
- No matching.
- 5 General Surgery Rooms.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, OH.
- Number of Operating Suites: 2 Open Heart.
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan.
- 5% less for those not yet boarded, switched when become boarded).
- Signing bonus: 15% of base salary, forgiven over 2 years.
- Critical Care Department: 16 ICU rooms (15 private), Circular floor set-up, Break away doors, sleeping rooms for on-.
- Teaching opportunities: Somc has 3rd and 4th year medical students.
- Employs: aff: 140.
- Somc matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago