Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Archbold or Bryan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Archbold or Bryan, OH.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants and health coaches.
- Strong company culture with rapid expansion and opportunity.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day.
- This "patient centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in Bryan, Ohio.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected corporation.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- Sign on bonus.
- 200,000 base salary plus bonus.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing/coding - no reimbursement issues.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion, and would like a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care this is the position is perfect for you.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago